Reports To Vice President of Operations
MgO Systems Ltd., a rapidly growing company, is looking for a Project Manager to join its growing team and support its immediate growth in both Canada and the United States. The successful candidate will be based in Calgary, Alberta but will help coordinate design, procurement, production, delivery and installation of MgO’s proprietary C3 Engineered Wall Systems to a rapidly growing client base throughout North America.
The successful candidate will also be a key liaison with clients, developers, contractors, architects and other key stakeholders on a diverse range of projects including residential, industrial, schools, healthcare and agricultural facilities.
This highly organized individual would preferably have construction and/or manufacturing experience and be highly self-motivated.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and within budget
- Develop and execute project delivery plans including working with the design services, manufacturing and installation teams
- Overseeing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholder and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Report and escalate to Management as needed
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
The successful candidate will be extremely outgoing and be able to work in a fast paced, rapid growth environment. A constant focus on client service and collaboration is a must for all MgO Systems team members. An ability to travel to project locations is a must.
Strong interpersonal skills
Previous experience with pre-fabricated construction solutions an asset
Construction, technology and/or manufacturing experience preferred
MgO Systems Ltd. (“MGO”) develops and manufactures technologically advanced building solutions for commercial, residential, education, hospitality and healthcare construction. Our proprietary building technologies provide our clients with a superior fire rating, water resistance, insulation value and acoustic performance, all with a pre-fabricated solution that is cost effective.
Headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, MgO Systems is expanding rapidly throughout North America. This position will be located in Calgary.
Commensurate with experience and responsibilities.
Interested candidates should submit their resume to: [email protected]