Reports to: CEO & President/COO
MgO Systems Ltd., a rapidly growing company, is looking for an Office Manager to help support its growing team and headquarters expansion in Calgary, Alberta. MgO Systems is in the process of building out a new pilot manufacturing plant and moving into new office space and requires a well organized, self motivated, client service orientated individual to join our growing team.
In addition to helping us establish the new office this new team member will also be responsible for coordinating various activities for the Executive Team members and will work closely with both the CEO and the President/COO. Furthermore this individual will play a vital role in coordinating future team growth and onboarding new team members.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; controlling correspondence, assigning and monitoring various office support functions.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts and equipment procurement.
- Manages and supports logistical requirements and administrative assistant requirements for Senior Leadership team.
- Coordinates and supports client relation activities including plant tours, information requests, tradeshow related activities.
- Will help establish various company procedures and standards.
- Coordinates recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
The successful candidate will be extremely outgoing and be able to work in a fast paced, rapid growth environment. A constant focus on client service and collaboration is a must for all MgO Systems team members.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Previous experience in an office manager or executive assistant role preferred
- Construction, technology and/or manufacturing experience preferred
MgO Systems Ltd. (“MGO”) develops and manufactures technologically advanced building solutions for commercial, residential, education, hospitality and healthcare construction. Our proprietary building technologies provide our clients with a superior fire rating, water resistance, insulation value and acoustic performance, all with a pre-fabricated solution that is cost effective.
Headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, MgO Systems is expanding rapidly throughout North America. This position will be located in Calgary.
Commensurate with responsibilities.
Interested candidates should apply below.